All refunds are made at the discretion of the College and are subject to the following:
- Students who receive their Certificate of Enrolment issued by Leinster College and who successfully obtain their student visa either in their home country or in Ireland are not eligible for refunds;
- Students who are not successful in receiving their visa: any application for a refund must be made in writing and accompanied by a copy of the rejection letter from the Irish Embassy or GNIB. All original letters issued by Leinster College should be attached;
- Students who have special personal reason(s) may apply for a refund before the issue of the student visa. Such applications must be in writing (complete the ‘Student Refund/Cancellation’ form available at reception) and accompanied by the original letters issued by Leinster College;
- Students who provide false information with regards to questions 6.1 – 6.5 on their application form will not be eligible for any form of refund under any circumstances.
- Please note that all refunds will be made by transfer directly into the bank account of the student’s bank of origin, for example, in their home country.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of cancellation notice being received in writing;
- Should a student be expelled from the College they will be exempt from any refund of College fees;
- All refunds are subject to an administrative charge of €200.