The TTHM enables you to link business principles with expertise of the tourism sector.
The certificate gives you a solid basis in personnel administration. Typical jobs for certificate holders are working in a Personnel or HRM department.
1 year full time
Modularized Morning and Evening programme
The Association of Business Executives (ABE)
Please apply directly to the College.
No previous qualifications are needed to enter the certificate but entrants should be competent in English and mathematics up to GCSE level (NQF level 2).
- Assessment method: written examination
- Length of examination: three hours
- Candidates should answer four questions from a choice of eight, each question carrying equal marks
- Introduction to Business
- Introduction to Business Communication
- Introduction to Accounting
- Introduction to Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
Typical jobs at this level include administrative roles in hotels, airlines and travel agencies.